Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Monday, December 07, 2009
All the best lads with your new website!
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Congratulations to the following winners:
Thursday, November 26, 2009
We will be holding the draw for the lucky winners next Monday 30th Nov.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
We are delighted to offer a free 2Gb USB Memory Bubble to the first 5 lucky winners of our contest. Winners will be drawn from those who email the correct answer to the following questions:
- What does SEO stand for?
before the 30th Nov to win!
We will be holding the draw at the end of the month.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
products online. Their web design was styled and designed by Ray from
Alphaset who did a great job! They wanted to be able to quickly and
simply edit all pages of their website and also to be able to add as
many products to their store as possible! We installed our new Content
Management Solution and the best news is they are so comfortable with
it they use it daily to tweak prices and photos of each of their
products! Wishing all the success lads!
Feeling hungry? Check out their delicious cheeses and chocolate at: http://www.bluebellfalls.ie
Thursday, October 08, 2009
products and services in a professional and modern design. He wanted
to be able to update all his products and services in a simple fashion.
So we installed our Content Management Solution and he has not looked
back! Best of luck Steve!
Check out their website: http://www.ngs-products.ie
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
internet presence for their Core Sash Windows business. They needed
loads of photographs and lots of windows! See their Sash Windows London website if your interested in purchasing some windows. :o)
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Fancy something sweet? Check out her new website here: http://www.pandorabell.ie
Saturday, July 11, 2009
result and thanks to all on the team for all their hard work and late
hours to get our new website looking smart and working hard for us!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
We would like to wish Gabriele all the very best and urge anyone interested in saving money and meeting new people to get busy clicking.
Monday, June 01, 2009
We have recently implemented a Donor Mangement System utilising SugarCRM for leading Irish Charity Bothar
This highly-customised web-based system allows Bothar to record and manage all new Donations and their large database of Donors. Donations on their website www.bothar.ie are instantly processed and imported to their system along with phone and postal donations.
Lead Developer at ideabubble, Eoin OSullivan was responsible for the implementation of the solution which included integration of the SugarCRM system with website and VOIP telephone system.
Dublin-based solution provider Provident Technology were integral in the tailoring of SugarCRM and the VOIP system.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Mark and his team at Universal Kitchens contacted us to complete a full re design of their existing website with strong emphasis on delivering improved search engine results.
With our initial SEO package their brand new website has been fully optimised and configured with their chosen keywords and to the latest standards and specifications, Universal Kitchens can now look forward to continued success in the search engine rankings.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
We are delighted to announce the launch Dancecitys brand new website design.
Marette contacted us to complete a full re design of their existing website. So with a fresh new look along with custom built features dancecity.ie website is now live.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Ireland's only Panasonic Store based in Limerick has recently refreshed its brand and image for 2009.
In keeping with the new colours and logos, ideabubble were responsible for updating the existing website www.panasonicstore.ie to reflect the new brand.
ideabubble are also responsible for the Content Management System (CMS) that allows the staff at Panasonic to manage their extensive range of digital TV, Lumix Cameras, Videocameras and other equipment and accessories online. The CMS allows quick and easy changing of prices, product details and featuring Special Offers.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
- Patents - new products or processes containing a new principle or idea
- Designs - the shape or configuration of an article
- Copyright - new literature, music, drawings, artistic works, computer software
- Trademarks - distinctive names for products used to connect the promotion to the supplier
- Knowhow - the secret or proprietary information on producing products or technical assistance, not registered
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Gary and his Wife Derval have been in operation since 2002 and have delivered courses and camps to thousands of children right across the country.
Since its inception Whizzkids have focussed on delivering training to teens and pre-teens and has always sought fun and innovative ways to pass on IT skills that can be so rewarding as a creative outlet or for a career.
We were delighted to be able to get help out, with their logo design right through to the Design, Devlopment and Hosting of thier new website.
Friday, March 27, 2009
- The first step in the process is the compilation of all your ideas and requirements likes and dislikes in a document called the Client Brief.
- After reviewing the brief document we start the design process by creating your own unique company logo.
- When you have chosen your logo we then move on to select the colour scheme for your new website.
- The next step is creating a custom made design concept for your website. Through a process of client design feedback we finalise your website design.
- Once your design is finalised, receipt of all content material including, text and images is required. As this is can be the most lengthy of all the stages we recommend that you start compiling this information from day one.
- When all content is available we then build your website to the latest specifications including any extra features desired by you.
- When you are happy with your website, get the champagne ready as we are now ready for the big launch...
Friday, March 20, 2009
Over the last few weeks Michael and Eoin have been courting city landlords in their search for a suitable new home for ideabubble. With the move we hope to be able to spend a little more quality time with our clients, promising a free cup of tea and Jaffa cake everytime you call by.
So the balls are in motion, or should I say the bubbles are a floating.
Monday, March 16, 2009
The journey to the top-ten search engine ranking begins with the most appropriate keyword research for a given website. Keywords are the nucleus of search engine marketing science; hence, the very selection of keywords can virtually make or break an online marketing campaign. Professional SEO firms are equipped with the experience in keyword selection and they use the most advanced keyword research tools to determine the right keywords.
However, achieving top search engine ranking is much more than just selecting keywords. The judicious use of keywords on your website is what plays a vital role in attaining top search engine ranking. Usually, SEO firms adopt a wide range of search engine optimisation techniques to help their customers achieve the pinnacle of search engine ranking. These techniques essentially include if not limited to:
- On-Page Optimisation
- Off-Page Campaign
- HTML Validation
- URL Optimisation
- Web Content Optimisation
Would you like to boost your online presence on Google, Yahoo and MSN? Get in touch and we will gladly advise you on the available avenues in the online world of search engines and ranking.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Its every where, radio television, the papers and not to mention every other person I meet whom suddenly has become an expert Economic Analyst. Everyone is talking about it.
So why not get involved and pitch all those ideas that are being bounced from conversation to conversation.
The Ideas Campaign is calling on you, the people of Ireland, to propose solutions that will help rebuild the economy. It is a grassroots, independent campaign for citizens, by citizens.
As my father once said "talking never got the cows to the market!"
So get clicking get involved.
Friday, March 06, 2009
- Blogger (222 million)
- Facebook (200 million)
- MySpace (126 million)
- Wordpress (114 million)
- Windows Live Spaces (87 million)
- Yahoo Geocities (69 million)
- Flickr (64 million)
- hi5 (58 million)
- Orkut (46 million)
- Six Apart (46 million)
*All figures are rounded up and courtesy of comscore.com
Watch out for twitter, recently launched and so not incorporated in these figures but watch this space.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
- Submit your site to online free directories
- Write an article related to your site and submit it to article sites
- Sign up to forums in your field and leave comments with a link to your site
- Create a monthly newsletter
- Access Social networks and set up a Accounts for your business, ie. Facebook, twitter, MySpace etc
Friday, February 20, 2009
- You are able to use various graphics and images in order to gain the audience's attention.
- Messages with HTML embedded take up more disk space and are therefore slower to respond.
- Differing audiences have varied systems soothe use of HTML increases the chances of your message being corrupt and illegible
- It is possible to be infected by virus's that attach themselves to the HTML code. These viruses are programmed to activate upon opening of the message.
- There is also a privacy issue with using HTML. HTML email can be used to surreptitiously gather information about you and send it back to ANY web site. A web bug can be inside the HTML code. The web bug acts just like the FBI's bugs or wire taps. It listens to you, records your actions and reports back to headquarters.
Friday, February 13, 2009
ideabubble Web Development Studio launches Sarah O'Kennedy's brand new website.
Sarah O'Kennedy's new website offers its viewers, an array of gems such as clips of Sarah's new album titled "The Irish Wedding Album" alongside video footage of her enchanting duet with Anuna. Audiences are now able to order her new album or even book that very special day with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Nestled in the Technology park here in Limerick, with close ties with other web development studios in the area such as Digino in Ballina/Killaloe, and further afield webtrade in Dublin, we will bring together all our expertise so to demystify the whole process of web Development.
We will create your new website using the latest innovations in design and development, while always ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your website Design and Development requirements.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Another bubble has emerged from the ideabubble pond with the launch of Salamandar.net.
Salamandar the Irish language drama company contacted us in their quest for a new look. From their stationary all the way to their new website, Salamandar has shed its old scales for the new, to the envy of its suitors.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Well here are a few pointers to take note before you sign on the dotted line:
1. Credentials - Make a shortlist of web design companies with potential
2. Experience - Spend some time looking at their portfolios and Testimonials
3. Contact - Are they local? Meet them and see if you like them.
4. Make sure they understand business (not just how to build a website)
5. Vision - Do they understand how to target customers?
6. Shop around - Make your final assessment of their proposal and cost
7. Contract - Ensure a detailed contract with timelines is agreed
8. Ongoing Support - Will it cost, is it available 24 hours a day?
There is also a list of Website Design and Development awards that you can have a look out for when choosing your Web Development Partner such as:
Digital Media Awards
Golden Spider Awards
Favourite Website Awards
Interactive Media Awards
Monday, January 19, 2009
Recognising the need to of having a well thought out Brand Concept of identifying their own personal Brand Personality and Image and conveying this to the marketplace in the most effective way given the tools in ideabubble's arsenal, was something that they felt was essential to gain that all important competitive advantage.
Monday, January 05, 2009
I just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself the newest member of the ideabubble team. I have been handed over the exciting role of Online Marketing Developer known to all as the "Marketing Guy". So whether it is colours for your new logo or even ideas for your Online Marketing Strategy, I will be only happy to help get the creative juices flowing. I look forward to working with you in the very near future.
"Your Marketing Guy"
Thursday, January 01, 2009
The Students Union at Limerick's teacher training college Mary Immaculate have an exciting new website.
Developed by ideabubble using the Joomla! Content Management System (CMS) the website features a wide range of features including Event Calendars, Photo Galleries, Blogs and more. The CMS was completely tailored from theme to content to meet the detailed specification provided by the students union. The website features the strong new colourful branding developed by Limerick designers Neville Design.
The new website has been a huge success since its launch in September 2008 with the students who use the website to stay informed about the Students Union activities, services and support.
For more information visit www.misu.ie.