Friday, January 23, 2009
Well here are a few pointers to take note before you sign on the dotted line:
1. Credentials - Make a shortlist of web design companies with potential
2. Experience - Spend some time looking at their portfolios and Testimonials
3. Contact - Are they local? Meet them and see if you like them.
4. Make sure they understand business (not just how to build a website)
5. Vision - Do they understand how to target customers?
6. Shop around - Make your final assessment of their proposal and cost
7. Contract - Ensure a detailed contract with timelines is agreed
8. Ongoing Support - Will it cost, is it available 24 hours a day?
There is also a list of Website Design and Development awards that you can have a look out for when choosing your Web Development Partner such as:
Digital Media Awards
Golden Spider Awards
Favourite Website Awards
Interactive Media Awards
Monday, January 19, 2009
Recognising the need to of having a well thought out Brand Concept of identifying their own personal Brand Personality and Image and conveying this to the marketplace in the most effective way given the tools in ideabubble's arsenal, was something that they felt was essential to gain that all important competitive advantage.
Monday, January 05, 2009
I just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself the newest member of the ideabubble team. I have been handed over the exciting role of Online Marketing Developer known to all as the "Marketing Guy". So whether it is colours for your new logo or even ideas for your Online Marketing Strategy, I will be only happy to help get the creative juices flowing. I look forward to working with you in the very near future.
"Your Marketing Guy"
Thursday, January 01, 2009
The Students Union at Limerick's teacher training college Mary Immaculate have an exciting new website.
Developed by ideabubble using the Joomla! Content Management System (CMS) the website features a wide range of features including Event Calendars, Photo Galleries, Blogs and more. The CMS was completely tailored from theme to content to meet the detailed specification provided by the students union. The website features the strong new colourful branding developed by Limerick designers Neville Design.
The new website has been a huge success since its launch in September 2008 with the students who use the website to stay informed about the Students Union activities, services and support.
For more information visit www.misu.ie.